Park at Goat Creek Day Use Area as you would for HaLing Peak. They too both share the same approach.
(2) In this case, walk farther along the canal. After passing the rock-cut, about 45mins, I started to wonder where to start hiking through the forest. I noticed this cairn (right of center) and so I took it.
(3) I was guided by these ribbons but I still found myself bushwacking all the way to the ridge. There were no visitors here since August '04... as per register.
(1) At the treeline, the snow was so deep I could barely make my steps. I had to hold on to branches to pull myself up. The ridge was free of snow and numerous cairns walked me to the top.
(2) I finally reached the summit after 5hrs. Clear sky and warm temperature. I totally enjoyed the scenery.
(3) Here's a shot of the other summit towards the South-East, the pinnacle visible from the canal. I tried to go but I chickened-out at the second boulder.
Even though I was swimming in snow on my way up, I still took the same way down for 2:30hrs.